£25000 - £29000 per annum
06 Nov 2023
Our exciting client is looking for an Administrator to join their Internal Business Development team for 12 months. This is a part-time role working Monday to Wednesday.
You will be working alongside one other administrator supporting 20 employees in the BD team. It is a young, ambitious environment. The role requires a high standard of work and excellent attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of aspects of an expanding Asset Management business and really add value to a busy and energetic team.
Role: Administrator, Business Development
Length: 12 months (maternity cover)
Start date: Mid-January
Salary: Up to £29,000 FTE (£17,400 part time salary).
Part-time: Monday- Wednesday | Initially 3 days in the office and then hybrid 2 days in the office.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Fulfilment of hard copy literature requests.
• Creating illustrations for potential investors.
• Creating and circulating trackers.
• Updating changes to client’s investments (e.g., change of advisor).
• Creating DFM agreements for potential investors.
• Creating a daily call log for the BDM team.
• Assistance with event booking and coordination (e.g., dealing with hotels).
• Administration related to event follow-up (e.g., sending CPD certificates to attendees).
• Accurately record details of interactions and update CRM system and help with data processing.
• Assist with post collection and sending.
What they are looking for:
• 1 year work experience (very open to all levels of experience)
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
• Proactive with an ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Accurate and efficient word processing skills and previous experience using a CRM system would be advantageous
• The ability to learn and pick up new processes quickly
• Hard working and organised
• Ability to prioritise
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
Interview Tips For Candidates
RMS Recruitment have compiled a list of tips and tricks to maximise your chances of getting that all important PA or secretarial position.
Research the company.
List some good questions to ask.
Plan your route (arrive 15 minutes before the interview).
Wear appropriate dress (your consultant can advise on the company style).
Take a copy of your CV for the interviewer but don’t use it for reference.
Good, strong (not too tight) handshake.
Never swear or put down work colleagues, previous bosses or employers.
Be open with your answers and about your skills and experience.
Relax and enjoy the interview. Try and build a good rapport.
RMS Recruitment Ltd
Victoria Mainline Station
London SW1V 1JT
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | RMS Recruitment