Our wonderful client within Sustainability is looking for a Membership Manager to join their small but dynamic team, paying up to £35,000 DOE. This is a hugely varied role and exciting role, where you will be the first point of contact for the business as well as assisting with sustainability led events, facilities management and the day to day running of the office.
Duties may include:
- First point of contact for members and visitors
- Oversee all comms
- Manage meeting and event spaces
- Office and facilities management
- Email and switchboard management
- Ad hoc support to the wider team
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- 5 days per week in office
- 9.00am – 6.00pm (flexibility needed to work later, time give back in lieu)
- Free breakfast
You will have 1-3 years’ working in a front of house capacity or in a customer facing role, experience within a management position and an interest in sustainability. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work for a sustainably lead business and meet creatives, eco-innovators and entrepreneurs who are all taking steps to drive positive change.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.