£50000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary bonus, pension, medical, events
19 Oct 2023
Exciting Senior EA to CEO of a successful Entrepeneur near Aldgate, paying up to £80,000 DOE. We are seeking an experienced candidate to work as a true right hand. This will be a mix of business and some private support. As the role is very fast paced and demanding we are looking for someone highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
Duties may include:
• Complex diary and travel management
• Gatekeeping and inbox management
• Board management: packs, agendas and minutes
• Private support; appointments, light admin, gifting
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and a multi-tasker but accurate EA.
• 5+ years supporting in a busy and fast paced EA role
• Someone sharp, proactive and able to roll up their sleeves
• Strong written and verbal communication
• 5 days office based – Monday to Friday (some out of hours and ad-hoc weekend work)
• 9am – 6pm
• £50,000 – £80,000 DOE
• Benefits after probation: salary increase (performance dependent), pension, medical insurance, internal events (sports days, award ceremonies, big xmas parties), discretionary bonus.
Job number: 20553
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria. If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly quoting reference 20553.
Interview Tips For Candidates
RMS Recruitment have compiled a list of tips and tricks to maximise your chances of getting that all important PA or secretarial position.
Research the company.
List some good questions to ask.
Plan your route (arrive 15 minutes before the interview).
Wear appropriate dress (your consultant can advise on the company style).
Take a copy of your CV for the interviewer but don’t use it for reference.
Good, strong (not too tight) handshake.
Never swear or put down work colleagues, previous bosses or employers.
Be open with your answers and about your skills and experience.
Relax and enjoy the interview. Try and build a good rapport.
RMS Recruitment Ltd
Victoria Mainline Station
London SW1V 1JT
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | RMS Recruitment