Fantastic new Executive Assistant role for a Gallery near Old Street paying up to £60,000pa. This is a very rare opportunity to join a fantastic team and extremely interesting company!
This will be an incredibly varied and diverse role, with huge amounts of potential to get involved with so much of the business. The role is Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30am to 6pm.
Duties may include:
• Complex diary management
• Extensive travel arrangement, itineraries & visa’s
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
- Gatekeeping, inbox management and being first point of contact for clients and enquiries
• General admin and ad-hoc project support
This is a fast paced and demanding role as the principles are often travelling. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be a top communicator.
• 5+ years as an EA/PA
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience working in a busy EA role, ability to keep a calm and level head
• Confident yet kind attitude
Benefits and general information:
£50,000 – £60,000
ASAP start max 1 month notice.
5 days in the office
Tuesday – Saturday 9.30am – 6pm.
Benefits: bonus schemes, discretionary, pension, private medical. 25 days holiday.