Exciting EA 12-month contract at a highly respected Project Management Firm who work Internationally and place a strong focus on Sustainability. This is a wonderful company who have a fantastic culture and really look after their staff. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a close-knit team.
- 09:00- 18:00
- 1-day WFH
- Start date: Early/mid-November
- 12-month contract
- Up to £45,000
This is a varied and busy role, with duties including:
- Supporting CEO & Chairman, 30% personal and 70% business
- Diary management, expenses, office administration
- Organising and booking extensive travel and arranging visa's
- Organising events and doing aspects of marketing
- Support HR with ad hoc tasks
- Liaising with clients
Key Skills Required:
- 6+ years experience as an EA, with strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Happy to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthy, flexible and friendly
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS Recruitment is an agency with over 20 years' experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial roles across a range of industries.