£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days, health, pension, disc bonus
22 Feb 2024
REF – 20653
EA – Financial Investment
Salary: to £70,000
Top investment firm is looking for an exceptional EA to hit the ground running. This varied and exciting role will see you working among a fantastic team of people in a wonderful culture, great ethos and working environment.
Role: EA to Investment Team
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Salary: up to £70,000
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (must be available as and when required)
Location: West End
Benefits: 25 days holiday, health, pension, discretionary bonus
Hybrid Work Environment: 5 days in the office
- Provide team support, diary management for the investment team plus two partners
- Setting up meetings, travel arrangements/itineraries and ensuring the office is well maintained
- Meeting and greeting visitors for the team
- Supporting with events
- Team Assistant/EA experience of juggling a team.
- Superb communication, calm manner and great attention to detail
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Financial services experience essential
- Fantastic IT skills on all MS office suite
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
Interview Tips For Candidates
RMS Recruitment have compiled a list of tips and tricks to maximise your chances of getting that all important PA or secretarial position.
Research the company.
List some good questions to ask.
Plan your route (arrive 15 minutes before the interview).
Wear appropriate dress (your consultant can advise on the company style).
Take a copy of your CV for the interviewer but don’t use it for reference.
Good, strong (not too tight) handshake.
Never swear or put down work colleagues, previous bosses or employers.
Be open with your answers and about your skills and experience.
Relax and enjoy the interview. Try and build a good rapport.
RMS Recruitment Ltd
Victoria Mainline Station
London SW1V 1JT
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | RMS Recruitment