Exciting HR Manager, 12-month contract at a highly respected Project Management Firm who work Internationally and place a strong focus on Sustainability. This is a wonderful company who have a fantastic culture and really look after their staff. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a close-knit team.
- 09:00- 18:00
- 1-day WFH
- Start date: Mid December/Early January
- 12-month contract
- Up to £65,000
Based in lovely offices, you will be the sole HR to their 40-person team which is rapidly growing.
This is a varied and busy role, with duties including:
- All recruitment for the company
- Preparing contracts for new starters
- Tracking probation periods
- Working alongside managers
- Advising employees
- Organising team events
- Managing the Business admin team and delegating tasks
What they are looking for:
- Looking for 10+ years’ experience (does not have to all be in HR)
- Someone who is capable, switched on and proactive
- Process driven, excellent communicator with high attention to detail
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.