This lovely property development firm are looking for a fantastic Temp PA to join their team in August for 6-months! They are looking for an exceptional, bright, proactive candidate who has a great sense of humour and is keen to be part of a dynamic team.
You will be supporting 4 Executives in the Asset Management team and they need someone with fantastic attention to detail who will provide strong PA support and be that go to person to help them work as efficiently as possible.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Extensive Outlook diary management and arranging meetings.
- Liaising with clients and external contacts on a regular basis.
- Typing up and formatting board papers, letters, meeting minutes, emails etc.
- Screening and management of inbox.
- Crafting PowerPoint presentations.
- Event organising.
- You will ideally have 3 years + PA experience, with strong IT Skills.
- Experience of complex diary management is essential.
- Interest or experience in Property is really desirable too!
- High standard of grammar and spelling is essential.
- Proactive and efficient.
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Salary: Up to £44,000 plus great benefits
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm (needs to be flexible)
Start date: Likely beginning of August. (6 months to be confirmed)
As before, this is one of our best clients where you will be encouraged to grow and work with people at the top of their game. RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.