£40000 - £50000 per annum
09 Nov 2023
Rare opportunity for a German speaking junior PA to join a dynamic team paying up to £50,000 DOE. We are seeking a German speaking junior PA to support a HNWI and their family, you will be based from their home in South West London and support the Senior EA with both business and personal support for the Principal. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, be high organised, proficient in German and be able to re-prioritise at moment’s notice.
Duties may include:
- Management of property portfolio
- Organise day to day schedule for the family
- Assist with event planning
- Manage household staff, support with recruitment and general HR
- Manage invoices and bank transfers
- Business support for the Principal including organising overseas meetings
- Travel management and compiling complex itineraries
The successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience working in a support role, be a proactive individual who is happy working autonomously and within a tight knit team.
- German speaking essential
- Driving License beneficial
- Strong MS skills
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria. If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
- Salary – up to £50,000 DOE
- 5 days a week fully office based
- Hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm with flexibility outside of this
Interview Tips For Candidates
RMS Recruitment have compiled a list of tips and tricks to maximise your chances of getting that all important PA or secretarial position.
Research the company.
List some good questions to ask.
Plan your route (arrive 15 minutes before the interview).
Wear appropriate dress (your consultant can advise on the company style).
Take a copy of your CV for the interviewer but don’t use it for reference.
Good, strong (not too tight) handshake.
Never swear or put down work colleagues, previous bosses or employers.
Be open with your answers and about your skills and experience.
Relax and enjoy the interview. Try and build a good rapport.
RMS Recruitment Ltd
Victoria Mainline Station
London SW1V 1JT
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | RMS Recruitment