Sales Support Events
£0 - £17.01 per hour
25 Jan 2024
REF – 20643
Sales Support/ Events Specialist – Ongoing Temp
Salary: £30,000 Equivalent
A high end financial investment company with a history of excellence and innovation needs an exceptional Sales Support and Events Specialist to support their Senior Strategic Partnership Manager and help with events.
Role: Sales Support and Events Specialist
Duration: Ongoing Temp
Salary: £30,000 (£15.18 per hour excluding holiday pay, £17.01 per hour including holiday pay)
Start Date: Monday, 22nd January
Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: West End
Hybrid Work Environment: While you'll start with five days a week in the office, we're open to flexibility down the line.
They are looking for a confident individual, that's all about creativity and collaboration. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working in events. This is a great opportunity to hone your skills in a supportive setting and join a lively, energetic, tight-knit team.
- Event Coordination - Work closely with the Senior Strategic Partnership Manager to plan, organise, and execute various events
- Be a vital part of sales and partnership ventures.
- Sales Support - Collaborate with sales team to provide administrative and logistical support.
- Administrative Tasks: Be ready to roll up your sleeves and handle various administrative duties to keep everything running smoothly. This might include data entry, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and other office-related tasks.
- Work closely with colleagues in design, PR, and marketing to ensure seamless collaboration and the achievement of collective goals.
- Keep yourself up to date with industry trends, competitors, and emerging marketing and event technologies to bring fresh ideas and strategies to the table.
- Infuse your outgoing and confident personality into their team, bringing enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to every project and event.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please contact your consultant directly with the above reference.
Interview Tips For Candidates
RMS Recruitment have compiled a list of tips and tricks to maximise your chances of getting that all important PA or secretarial position.
Research the company.
List some good questions to ask.
Plan your route (arrive 15 minutes before the interview).
Wear appropriate dress (your consultant can advise on the company style).
Take a copy of your CV for the interviewer but don’t use it for reference.
Good, strong (not too tight) handshake.
Never swear or put down work colleagues, previous bosses or employers.
Be open with your answers and about your skills and experience.
Relax and enjoy the interview. Try and build a good rapport.
RMS Recruitment Ltd
Victoria Mainline Station
London SW1V 1JT
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | RMS Recruitment