Studio Manager - Part-time, 10-Month Maternity Cover!
Salary - Up to £45,000 pro rata DOE
Are you ready to immerse yourself in a dynamic and vibrant creative environment? Our client, a thriving creative gallery, is on the lookout for a talented Studio Manager to join their team on a 9-month part-time maternity contract, commencing at the end of January.Position:
£45,000 pro rata DOEType:
Part-Time (3 days a week) - Choose your schedule: Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to FridayContract Length:
10 monthsStart Date:
Monday, 22nd JanuaryHours:
9:00 AM - 6:00 PMLocation:
The gallery, fosters a collaborative atmosphere with an open-plan office housing a dedicated team of 8 individuals. As a Studio Manager, you'll be at the heart of our operations, ensuring the smooth coordination of clients, art handlers, and suppliers.Key Responsibilities:
- Efficiently coordinate with clients, art handlers, and suppliers to ensure seamless project execution.
- Maintain a well-organised and functional workspace by overseeing office operations.
- Coordinate shipping and logistics with precision.
- Play a pivotal role in setting up and optimising systems and processes.
- Keep our team organized and on track with their tasks and projects.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria. If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly quoting reference 20553.
- 3-5 years of experience in office management or related roles.
- While experience in the art and gallery environment is a plus, it's not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and an effective planner.
- Confident communication with various stakeholders, including clients, suppliers, and our internal team.
- Approachable and friendly personality, comfortable collaborating with colleagues.
- Thrives in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.