£42000 - £48000 per annum
08 Feb 2024
REF – 20630
Team Assistant/Operations Manager
Salary: Up to £48,000 Equivalent
Our client own incredible venues in the countryside and are putting the magic back into the events industry! They are looking for a Team Assistant/Operations Manager to join their small team - the company is dynamic and wants someone to come in and be a real heart of the company and the office lynchpin. They need someone with a passion for the hospitality/events industry who is super organised and can streamline the processes of their growing business.
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: West End
Hybrid Work Environment: You will be required in the London office or at venue sites as and when required but there is some hybrid working
- Event Coordination - Work closely with the Senior Strategic Partnership Manager to plan, organise, and execute various events
- Be a vital part of sales and partnership ventures.
- Sales Support - Collaborate with sales team to provide administrative and logistical support.
- Administrative Tasks: Be ready to roll up your sleeves and handle various administrative duties to keep everything running smoothly. This might include data entry, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and other office-related tasks.
- Work closely with colleagues in design, PR, and marketing to ensure seamless collaboration and the achievement of collective goals.
- Keep yourself up to date with industry trends, competitors, and emerging marketing and event technologies to bring fresh ideas and strategies to the table.
- Infuse your outgoing and confident personality into their team, bringing enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to every project and event.
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and looks forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
Interview Tips For Candidates
RMS Recruitment have compiled a list of tips and tricks to maximise your chances of getting that all important PA or secretarial position.
Research the company.
List some good questions to ask.
Plan your route (arrive 15 minutes before the interview).
Wear appropriate dress (your consultant can advise on the company style).
Take a copy of your CV for the interviewer but don’t use it for reference.
Good, strong (not too tight) handshake.
Never swear or put down work colleagues, previous bosses or employers.
Be open with your answers and about your skills and experience.
Relax and enjoy the interview. Try and build a good rapport.
RMS Recruitment Ltd
Victoria Mainline Station
London SW1V 1JT
© 2023 All Rights Reserved | RMS Recruitment