Team CoordinatorSalary: Up to £31,000 DOEHybrid
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey with an established Financial Communications Firm in the heart of London's City? If you thrive in a sociable and dynamic work environment and are seeking a role that offers room for personal and professional growth, then this opportunity is tailor-made for you!
My client is looking for a Team Coordinator to join on a 12-month maternity contract. Here you will be part of a close-knit team of 7/8 Team Coordinators that are reliable and always ready to support one another. You'll also enjoy daily breakfast and lunch prepared by their in-house chef, and you'll have the chance to participate in unforgettable social events. The Role:
Don't be fooled by the job title—this position is anything but ordinary! As a Team Coordinator, you'll dive into a diverse and exciting role that encompasses aspects of event coordination, design, and client interactions. With ample opportunities for career development, this role is perfect for individuals eager to grow within a thriving company.Hybrid:
Office based 3 days a week, 2 days from home.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage complex logistical scheduling and time tabling
- Plan and implement client meetings and events
- Prepare and present documents professionally
- Liaise effectively with clients, ensuring exceptional service
- Be the go-to source of knowledge for your team
We're seeking someone with:
- 6 months to 1 year of administrative support experience with significant office exposure
- Confidence in client interactions
- Strong adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
While prior knowledge of the financial communications industry is preferred, it's not essential. We value enthusiasm, a quick mind, and a positive attitude above all.
If you're ready to join an innovative and welcoming company that values your growth and well-being, apply today!RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.