The Website is provided by RMS Recruitment (the ‘Company’) and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to the Company, You represent to the Company that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
The Company hereby grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to (a) access and use only the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by the Company, and (b) access and use the Company computer and network services offered within the Website only in the manner expressly permitted by the Company. Except for this limited license, the Company does not convey any interest in or to the Company Systems, information or data available via the Company Systems (the "Information"), Content, Services, Website or any other Company property by permitting You to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, amended, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Company. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, amend, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit, or otherwise use the Content in any way unless expressly permitted to do so by the Company.
· You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
· You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
· You will not use or access any Service, Information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by the Company.
· You will not input or upload to the Website any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
· Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of the Company.
· You may not use or access the Website or the Company systems or Services in any way that, in the Company's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Company’s systems, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorised parties to access the Company’s systems, Services or the Website.
· You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of the Company.
Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Website other than to https://www.rmsrecruitment.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linkage agreement with the Company. Any website or other devices that link to https://www.rmsrecruitment.com or any page available therein is prohibited from
· replicating Content,
· using a browser or border environment around the Content,
· implying in any fashion that the Company or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products,
· misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with the Company or any of the Company affiliates,
· presenting false information about the Company’s products or Services, and
· using any logo or mark of the Company or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from the Company.
You agree that the Company, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, the Company systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
· discontinue Your use of the Website, and
· destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Website, the Company systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website, the Company systems, Information and/or the Services.
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of the Company, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of the Company and You shall take no action which might cause the Company to be in breach of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to the Company.
The Company and the Website are based in the United Kingdom, the jurisdiction of which controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or the Services) to countries or persons prohibited under United Kingdom law or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download the Content(including any software or the Services) or Information, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content (including any software or the Services).