Scope of this policy
- This policy applies between you, the user of the Website and us, the owner of this Website.
- When you visit the Website, and before the Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide you with a better experience and service. You may, if you so wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies however, this may mean that certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by the Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and / or when you use certain features of the Website.
- The Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website.
- Cookies do not usually contain any information that personally identifies you, the Website user. However, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from and stored in cookies.
Types of cookies
- This website uses the following cookies:
Type of cookies Purpose
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include. For example, cookies that enable you to login to secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.
- You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie schedule.
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
How to control your cookies
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help in your internet browser.
- You can switch off cookies at any time however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
- The Website is owned by RMS Recruitment Limited, CRN: 03907601.
You may contact us by email at: email@example.com or by telephone on: +44 (0)20 7518 9170.